– Cash Management, Reporting, AR/AP, Inventory Management, etc.
– Handling the preparing of finical statements.
– Coordination and Collaboration with related department.
– Participate in internal policy set up, review financial policies and procedures.
– Experience with general ledger functions.
– Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
– Must be calculate to P & L, Balance Sheet, cost analysis and financial analysis.
– Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted
Accounting Principles (GAAP).
– Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
– Establish, monitor, implement and maintain accounting control procedure.
– B. Com (or) Any Graduate and related Diploma or LCCI Level III.
– Work experience as an Senior accountant for 3 years.
– Must have good personality & communication skills
Email your cv to [email protected]